Are you Dr. Lyons?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office316 Sawyer Dr
Durango, CO 81303Phone+1 970-259-3110Fax+1 970-259-6605
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Martin Lyons, MD is a board certified family physician in Durango, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. He is affiliated with Mercy Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado (HealthONE Rose Medical Center)Residency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Colorado School of Medicine Anschutz Medical CampusClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1994 - 2025
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsCultured human melanocytes from black and white donors have different sunlight and ultraviolet A radiation sensitivities.Joseph J. Yohn, Martin B. Lyons, David A. Norris> ;Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 1992 Oct 1
- 1 citationsReactivity of monoclonal anti-human skin basal cell antibody to cultured keratinocytes in serum-free medium.Fukumi Furukawa, David A. Norris, Mari Kashihara-Sawami, Martin B. Lyons, Masamichi Ueda, Sadao Imamura> ;Journal of Dermatological Science. 1990 Jan 1
- 178 citationsBinding of antibodies to the extractable nuclear antigens SS-A/Ro and SS-B/La is induced on the surface of human keratinocytes by ultraviolet light (UVL): implications...Fukumi Furukawa, Mari Kashihara-Sawami, Martin B. Lyons, David A. Norris> ;Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 1990 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Mercy Regional Medical CenterDurango, Colorado