Martin Malawer, MD
Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Geo Wash University
- 7830 Old Georgetown Rd
Bethesda, MD 20814
Phone: (301) 656-0220
Fax: (301) 654-0333
Dr. Malawer's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Malawer's Education & Medical Training
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- New York University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Malawer's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- VA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- DC State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Malawer's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Reconstruction of the extensor mechanism after proximal tibia endoprosthetic replacement. Bickels, J., Wittig, J. C., Kollender, Y., Neff, R. S., Kellar-Graney, K., Meller, I., Malawer, M. M.; J Arthroplasty. 2001 Oct.
- Survival after induction chemotherapy and surgical resection for high-grade soft tissue sarcoma. Is radiation necessary? Henshaw, R. M., Priebat, D. A., Perry, D. J., Shmookler, B. M., Malawer, M. M.; Ann Surg Oncol. 2001 Jul.
- Giant cell tumor of the hand: superior results with curettage, cryosurgery, and cementation. Wittig, J. C., Simpson, B. M., Bickels, J., Kellar-Graney, K. L., Malawer, M. M.; J Hand Surg Am. 2001 May.
Register to See Citations and 81 More...
- Dr. Martin Malawer, Dr. Martin Malawer, MD, Dr. M Malawer
- 25 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 25 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Malawer's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, MD)
- Moosa Kazim, MD
- David Dromsky, MD
- Sergiy Nesterenko, MD
- Kelley Banagan, MD
- Carissa Meyer, MD
- Daryl Osbahr, MD
- David Cohen, MD
- Michael Dvorkin, MD
- Michael Scheerer, MD
- William Montague Jr., MD