Dr. Nash is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Columbia University Department Pediatrics
New York, NY 10032Fax+1 212-544-1974
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Pediatrics, 1965 - 1967
- Georgetown University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1966 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsEpidermal cytoplasmic antigens: II. Concurrent presence of antigens of different specificities in normal human skin.Jean-Claude Bystryn, Martin Nash, Perry Robins> ;Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 1978 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: