Are you Dr. Penetar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 72 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office231 Northern Blvd
South Abington Township, PA 18411Phone+1 570-587-4113Fax+1 570-587-7703
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Martin Penetar, DO is a board certified family physician in South Abington Township, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Allied Services Rehabilitation Hospital, Moses Taylor Hospital, and Geisinger Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 2021 - 2025
- PA State License 1989 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2011-2012