Are you Dr. Pops?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Medical Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095Phone(310) 825-9111Fax(310) 208-3788
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Martin Pops, MD is a board certified internist in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and is a Member at UCLA School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1964
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1961 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A Pilot Matching Program for Applicants to Five California Medical Schools.Jochen Haber, Martin A. Pops> ;Academic Medicine. 1991 Jul 1
- 23 citationsIntestinal Vasculitis in Essential, Mixed CryoglobulinemiaMichael J. Reza, Bennet E. Roth, Martin A. Pops, Leonard S. Goldberg> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1974 Nov 1
- 9 citationsNongranulomatous Ulcerative Jejunoileitis with Hypogammaglobulinemia: Clinical remission after treatment with γ-globulinRichard F. Corlin, Martin A. Pops> ;Gastroenterology. 1972 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical CenterLos Angeles, California