Dr. Dyrud is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3501 Johnson St
Hollywood, FL 33021Phone(954) 265-9976Fax(954) 965-5396
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Orlando HealthFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 2013 - 2015
- University of New MexicoFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2001 - 2002
- Alameda County Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2014 - 2022
- HI State License 2005 - 2014
- NM State License 2001 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsRadiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Atypical Atrial Flutter Masquerading as Atrial FibrillationMartinus Dyrud, Howard Shellaberger, Rosella Nawman, Gail West, Fred Kusumoto> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 2002 Dec 1
- Memorial Regional HospitalHollywood, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: