Dr. Marshall is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office320 W. Main St.
White Sulphur Springs
White Sulphur Springs, WV 24986Phone(304) 536-4870 x 264Fax(304) 536-1664
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Martye Marshall is an Internal Medicine physician at The Greenbrier Clinic in White Sulphur Springs, WV.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1987
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1983
- University of GeorgiaBS, Chemistry/Minor in English, 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2012
- FL State Medical License 1989 - 2007
- GA State Medical License 1987 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Ethchlorvynol pharmacokinetics during long-term administration in a patient with hyperlipidemia and hypothyroidism.Jimmi Hatton Kolpek, Michael D. Parr, Martye L. Marshall, James A. Flueck> ;Pharmacotherapy. 1986 Nov 12
- Healing Through Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy1/1/2011
- Skin and Wound Care BasicsChester County Hospital Wellness Center, West Chester, PA - 1/1/2009
- Wound Infections in Hospitalized PatientsChester County Hospital - 1/1/2007
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: