Are you Dr. Arenstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6803 Lake Worth Rd
Greenacres, FL 33467Phone+1 561-967-2334Fax+1 561-967-8256
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marvin Arenstein, DO is a family physician in Greenacres, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, New York, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with JFK Medical Center.
Education & Training
- USPHS HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 1987 - Present
- NJ State License 1987 - 1993
- FL State License 1978 - 2022
- PA State License 1977 - 1992
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A new simple technique for tracheoesophageal puncture.Deeb, Z. E., Arenstein, M. H., Lerner, D. N.> ;Laryngoscope. 1992 Jul
- JFK Medical CenterLake Worth, Florida