Are you Dr. Hall?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office21 Park Pl
Appleton, WI 54914Phone+1 920-739-4361Fax+1 920-739-6368
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marvin Hall, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Appleton, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton, ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, and ThedaCare Medical Center-New London.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1976 - 1979
- Indiana University School of Medicine/Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1979 - 2021
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013