Dr. Ott is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 N Hillside St
Wichita, KS 67214Phone+1 316-962-2000Fax+1 316-962-7076
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- KS State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2008
- HI State Medical License 2006 - 2008
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThromboelastography utilization for dabigatran reversal in a patient with acute kidney injury.Brian W. Gilbert, M Jacob Ott, George J. Philip> ;American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy. 2021 Jul 22
- Ascension Via Christi St. FrancisMulvane, Kansas
- Wesley Healthcare CenterWichita, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: