Dr. Salam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1509 Maple St,
Scranton, PA 18505Phone+1 570-342-8305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2016 - 2018
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (NYC Health and Hospitals: Elmhurst)Residency, Psychiatry, 2013 - 2016
- Tanta University Faculty of MedicineClass of 2007, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- President - Elect, Northeastern-Pennsylvania Psychiatric Society 2020 - Present
- Wayne Memorial HospitalHonesdale, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: