Dr. Elsehety is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6431 Fannin Street
Houston, TX 77030
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Neurology, 2017 - 2021
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2020 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsThe Effect of Morbid Obesity on Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Prognosis in the United States.Ross Jordon S. Elliott, Daniel Agustin Godoy, Joel E. Michalek, Réza Behrouz, Marwah Elsehety, Shaheryar Hafeez, Denise Rios, Ali Seifi> ;World Neurosurgery. 2017 Sep 1
- 6 citationsUsage of Swan-Ganz catheterization during the past 2 decades in United States.Ali Seifi, Ross Jordon S. Elliott, Marwah Elsehety> ;Journal of Critical Care. 2016 Oct 1
- 1 citationsImpact of Patients' Income on Stroke Prognosis.Ali Seifi, Ross Jordon S. Elliott, Marwah Elsehety> ;Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2016 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: