Dr. Fuchs is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13983 Mango Dr
Del Mar, CA 92014
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California San DiegoResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Scripps Mercy HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- University of California Irvine College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1996 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsEvaluation of an evidence-based, nurse-driven checklist to prevent hospital-acquired catheter-associated urinary tract infections in intensive care units.Mary Ann Fuchs, Daniel J. Sexton, Deirdre K. Thornlow, Mary T. Champagne> ;Journal of Nursing Care Quality. 2011 Apr 1
- Mary Ann Fuchs: perspectives on resources from a chief nurse officer. Interview by Dori Taylor Sullivan.Mary Ann Fuchs> ;Creative Nursing. 2009 Jan 1
- 4 citationsRETRACTED: Priorities and Challenges of Health System Chief Nursing Executives: Insights for Nursing EducatorsLauren Arnold, Ann Campbell, Marilyn Dubree, Mary Ann Fuchs, Nancy Davis, Barbara Hertzler, Diane Talarek, Joan Wessman> ;Journal of Professional Nursing. 2006 Jul 1
- Sharp Grossmont HospitalLa Mesa, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: