Dr. Baldwin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15115 Rankin Ave
Dunlap, TN 37327Phone(423) 949-2224Fax(423) 949-5935
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Huntsville HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Erlanger Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- Mercer University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1989 - 1993
- AL State Medical License 1989 - 1991
- TN State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- Cookeville Regional Medical CenterCookeville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: