Are you Dr. Damore?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office755 North Broadway
Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591Phone(914) 366-3400Fax(914) 366-3407
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Damore, MD is a pediatric endocrinologist in Sleepy Hollow, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Connecticut. She is affiliated with Phelps Memorial Hospital Center and St. John's Riverside Hospital.
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 1995 - 1998
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Pediatrics, 1992 - 1995
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1998 - 2010
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Endocrinology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Early onset of diabetes mellitus associated with the mitochondrial DNA T14709C point mutation: patient report and literature review.Mary Elizabeth Damore, Phyllis W. Speiser, Alfred E. Slonim, Maria I. New, Sara Shanske, Wenlang Xia, Filippo M. Santorelli, Salvatore DiMauro> ;Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1999 Jan 1