- Dr. Mary Evans, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Great Falls, Montana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Montana.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
Education & Medical Training
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License1994 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyAddiction Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top DoctorCastle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Bifocals in Down syndrome study (BiDS): analysis of video recorded sessions of literacy and visual perceptual skills. Nandakumar, K., Evans, M.A., Briand, K., Leat, S.J.; Clin Exp Optom. 2011 Nov.
- An investigation of control among parents of selectively mute, anxious, and non-anxious children. Edison, S.C., Evans, M.A., McHolm, A.E., Cunningham, C.E., Nowakowski, M.E., Boyle, M., Schmidt, L.A.; Child Psychiatry Hum Dev. 2011 Jun.
- Incidental oligotrophication of north american great lakes. Evans, M.A., Fahnenstiel, G., Scavia, D.; Environ Sci Technol. 2011 Apr 15.
- Register to See 6 More
- Dr. Mary Evans, Dr. Mary Evans, MD, Dr. M Evans, Dr. Mary Ann Evans