- 915 1st Ave S
Center for Mental Health
Great Falls, MT 59401
Phone: (406) 791-9546
Dr. Evans's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Evans's Education & Medical Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Psychiatry
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Family Practice
- Baylor College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Evans's Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyAddiction Psychiatry
Dr. Evans's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Bifocals in Down syndrome study (BiDS): analysis of video recorded sessions of literacy and visual perceptual skills. Nandakumar, K., Evans, M.A., Briand, K., Leat, S.J.; Clin Exp Optom. 2011 Nov.
- An investigation of control among parents of selectively mute, anxious, and non-anxious children. Edison, S.C., Evans, M.A., McHolm, A.E., Cunningham, C.E., Nowakowski, M.E., Boyle, M., Schmidt, L.A.; Child Psychiatry Hum Dev. 2011 Jun.
- Incidental oligotrophication of north american great lakes. Evans, M.A., Fahnenstiel, G., Scavia, D.; Environ Sci Technol. 2011 Apr 15.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
Dr. Evans's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Mary Evans, Dr. Mary Evans, MD, Dr. M Evans, Dr. Mary Ann Evans
- 23 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 23 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Evans's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MT)
- Duncan Burford, MD
- Julia Bell, MD
- Terry Lanes, MD
- Donald Engstrom, MD
- Larry Amstutz, MD
- Evelyn Driscoll, MD
- Gilbert Preston, MD
- Robert Bort, MD
- Krista (David-Lantz) David, MD
- Angela Casmier, MD