Are you Dr. Gallagher?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1008 Tavern Rd
Martinsburg, WV 25401Phone+1 304-596-2378Fax+1 304-596-2378
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Gallagher, MD is an anesthesiologist in Martinsburg, West Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 2001 - 2004
- Graduate HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2018
- PA State Medical License Active through 2012
- DE State Medical License Active through 2013
- NJ State Medical License Active through 2013
- FL State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsPsychiatric disorders and treatment in low-income pregnant women.Cynthia A. Loveland Cook, Louise H. Flick, Sharon M. Homan, Claudia Campbell, Maryellen McSweeney, Mary Elizabeth Gallagher> ;Journal of Womens Health. 2010 Jun 30
- Dyspnea during daily activities in chronic spinal cord injury.Grandas, N.F., Jain, N.B., Denckla, J.B., Brown, R., Tun, C.G., Gallagher, M.E., Garshick, E.> ;Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2005 Aug
- 78 citationsPosttraumatic stress disorder in pregnancy: prevalence, risk factors, and treatment.Cynthia A. Loveland Cook, Louise H. Flick, Sharon M. Homan, Claudia Campbell, Maryellen McSweeney, Mary Elizabeth Gallagher> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2004 Apr 1
- Join now to see all