- Dr. Mary Garman, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Pasadena, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. She is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: General Dermatology
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License2006 - 2016
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- What syndrome is this? ; Pediatr Dermatol. 2005-03-01.
- Unusual infectious complications of dermatologic procedures. Garman, M.E., Orengo, I.; Dermatol Clin. 2003 Apr.
- On glomus tumors, warts, and razors. Garman, M.E., Orengo, I.F., Netscher, D., Schwartz, M.R., Rosen, T.; Dermatol Surg. 2003 Feb.
- Register to See 5 More
- American Academy of Dermatology - AADFellow
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- MVP Healthcare HMO
- MVP Healthcare PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Mary Garman, Dr. Mary Garman, MD, Dr. M Garman, Dr. Mary Elizabeth Garman