Dr. Gingrass is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1915 State St
Nashville, TN 37203Phone+1 615-467-6777Fax+1 615-467-6778
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Gingrass is a plastic surgeon in Nashville, TN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including TriStar Centennial Medical Center and Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital. She received her medical degree from Medical College of Wisconsin and has been in practice 28 years. She specializes in aesthetic breast and body contouring procedures.
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1992 - 1994
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1989 - 1992
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha 1994
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Commentary on: Preliminary Outcomes of Hypochlorous Acid as an Adjunct for Pocket Irrigation in Revision Aesthetic Breast SurgeryMary K Gingrass, Melinda J Haws> ;Aesthetic Surgery Journal. 2021 Mar 12
- 12 citationsSurgical Breast Pocket Irrigation With Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl): An In Vivo Evaluation of Pocket Protein Content and Potential HOCl Antimicrobial Capacity.Melinda J Haws, Mary K Gingrass, R Stephen Porter, C. Tod Brindle> ;Aesthetic Surgery Journal. 2018 Oct 15
- 6 citationsUltrasound-assisted lipoplasty.Joy L Pine, Lisa J Smith, Melinda J Haws, Mary K Gingrass> ;Plastic surgical nursing : official journal of the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgical Nurses. 2003 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Surgical Breast Pocket Irrigation with Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl): An in Vivo Evaluation of Pocket Protein Content and Potential HOCl Antimicrobial CapacityMelinda J Haws, Mary K Gingrass, Aesthetic Surgery Journal
- Say Goodbye to the "Double Chin" with KybellaJanuary 30th, 2016
- No Spin Live Episode 72 – Fake Plastic SurgeonsAugust 12th, 2019
- No Spin Live Episode 72 – Fake Before and Afters?August 14th, 2019
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: