Dr. Klingner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office219 E Johnson Ave
Chelan, WA 98816Phone(509) 682-2511Fax(509) 682-2515
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2005
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsMeconium Aspiration Syndrome: Pathophysiology and PreventionMary Celeste Klingner, Jerry Kruse> ;Journal of The American Board of Family Practice. 1999 Nov 1
- Columbia County Health SystemDayton, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: