Dr. Klote is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 1st St NE
Washington, DC 20002Phone+1 202-443-5605
- Is this information wrong?
- Senior executive in the Department of Veterans Affairs overseeing protections, policy, and education for research.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2002 - 2004
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsRespecting our patients by respecting their records.Mary M. Klote, Laura R. Brosch> ;Military Medicine. 2010 Mar 1
- 182 citationsHalf- vs full-dose trivalent inactivated influenza vaccine (2004-2005): age, dose, and sex effects on immune responses.Renata J.M. Engler, Michael R. Nelson, Mary M. Klote, Mark J. VanRaden, Chiung Yu Huang, Nancy J. Cox, Alexander Klimov, Wendy A. Keitel, Kristin L. Nichol, Warner W C...> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 2008 Dec 8
- 64 citationsRisk of Angioedema with Angiotensin Receptor Blockers in Patients with Prior Angioedema Associated with Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors: A Meta-AnalysisJiun Yoon, Bret R Haymore, Mary M Klote, Cecilia P Mikita> ;Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. 2008 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: