Dr. Moore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 E Downing
Tahlequah, OK 74464Phone(918) 453-2101Fax(918) 453-2103
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health SciencesClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State License 2005 - 2006
- OK State License 2002 - 2022
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis of ribosomal DNA intergenic regions is useful for differentiating strains of Trichophyton mentagrophytes.Mochizuki, T., Ishizaki, H., Barton, R.C., Moore, M.K., Jackson, C.J., Kelly, S.L., Evans, E.V.> ;J Clin Microbiol. 2003 Oct
- MANF: a new mesencephalic, astrocyte-derived neurotrophic factor with selectivity for dopaminergic neurons.Petrova, P., Raibekas, A., Pevsner, J., Vigo, N., Anafi, M., Moore, M.K., Peaire, A.E., Shridhar, V., Smith, D.I., Kelly, J., Durocher, Y., Commissiong, J.W.> ;J Mol Neurosci. 2003 Apr
- ITS barcodes for Trichophyton tonsurans and T. equinum.Summerbell, R. C., Moore, M. K., Starink-Willemse, M., Van Iperen, A.> ;Med Mycol. 2007 May
- Join now to see all
- Northeastern Health SystemTahlequah, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: