Dr. Poston is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Medical Park Rd
Columbia, SC 29203Phone(803) 434-8090Fax(803) 545-5349
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Palmetto HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Factors that Influence Physicians' and Medical Students' Confidence in Counseling Patients About Physical Activity.Stanford, F. C.,Durkin, M. W.,Stallworth, J. R.,Powell, C. K.,Poston, M. B.,Blair, S. N.> ;J Prim Prev. 2014 Apr 01
- Teaching medical students ultrasound to measure liver size: comparison with experienced clinicians using physical examination alone.Mouratev, G.,Howe, D.,Hoppmann, R.,Poston, M. B.,Reid, R.,Varnadoe, J.,Smith, S.,McCallum, B.,Rao, V.,Demarco, P.> ;Teach Learn Med. 2013
- 29 citationsDetermining levels of physical activity in attending physicians, resident and fellow physicians and medical students in the USAFatima Cody Stanford, Martin W. Durkin, Steven N. Blair, Caroline K. Powell, Mary Beth Poston, James Stallworth> ;British Journal of Sports Medicine. 2012 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Prisma Health Richland HospitalColumbia, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: