Dr. River is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1072 N Liberty St
Boise, ID 83704Phone+1 208-302-4200Fax+1 208-302-4200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Neurology, 1985 - 1988
- Rehabilitation Institute Of ChicagoInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- ID State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1988 - Present
- IL State Medical License 1985 - 1990
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 77 citationsImmunological and pathological study of anti‐Ri–associated encephalopathyAdialia Hormigo, Josep Dalmau, Marc K. Rosenblum, Mary E. River, Jerome B. Posner> ;Annals of Neurology. 1994 Dec 1
- 21 citationsA Model of Coccidioidal Meningoencephalitis and Cerebrospinal Vasculitis in the RabbitPaul L. Williams, Raymond A. Sobel, Kevin N. Sorensen, Karl V. Clemons, Lawrence M. Shuer, S. S. Royaltey, Y. Yao, Demosthenes Pappagianis, Jon E. Lutz, C. Reed, M. E....> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 1998 Oct 1
- 51 citationsVasculitic and encephalitic complications associated with Coccidioides immitis infection of the central nervous system in humans: report of 10 cases and review.Paul L. Williams, Royce H. Johnson, Demosthenes Pappagianis, H. Einstein, U. Slager, F. T. Koster, J. J. Eron, J. Morrison, J. Aguet, M. E. River> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1992 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: