Dr. Scott-Calor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5955 Zeamer Avenue
JBER, AK 99506Phone(907) 580-3092
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Beth Scott-Calor received her medical degree from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 25 years. She specializes in pain medicine.
Education & Training
- West Virginia University School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1996 - 1996
- West Virginia University School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1993 - 1996
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State License 2017 - 2022
- KY State License 1999 - 2012
- FL State License 1998 - 2000
- WV State License 1994 - 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: