Dr. Stine is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 Bob Babbs Rd.
Spencer, IN 47460Phone+1 812-652-1700Fax+1 317-488-2051
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1979 - 1982
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1979 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsSubdural Collection of Intravenous Fat Emulsion in a Neonate Complication of Central Venous Catheterization for Total Parenteral NutritionMary Jo Stine, Howard B. Harris> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 1985 Jan 1
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: