Are you Dr. Watts?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4260 Van Dyke Rd
Almont, MI 48003Phone+1 810-798-3994Fax+1 586-798-8212
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Watts, MD is a board certified family physician in Almont, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. She is affiliated with Ascension Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals, and Ascension St. John Hospital.
Education & Training
- Beaumont Health (Grosse Pointe)Residency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsThe art of translating nutritional science into dietary guidance: history and evolution of the Dietary Guidelines for AmericansMary Lee Watts, Mary H Hager, Cheryl D Toner, Jennifer A Weber> ;Nutrition Reviews. 2011 Jul 1
- Partnerships: Why ADA Must Choose WiselyMary Lee Watts> ;Journal of the American Dietetic Association. 2006 Nov 1
- 1 citationsThe dietetics professional: a political animal?Anne Marie B. Hunter, Mary Lee Watts> ;Journal of the American Dietetic Association. 2005 Dec 1
- Join now to see all