Dr. Yongue is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUniversity Of Louisiana Lafayette Student Health Serv
120 Boucher Dr.
Lafayette, LA 70504Phone(337) 482-6826
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- LSU Health Sciences CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- Earl K Long Medical CenterInternship, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1976 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Waldenström's macroglobulinemia in a young patient.Skeins, E. J., Yongue, M., Lauve, R., McKnight, G. T.> ;J La State Med Soc. 1980 Nov
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: