Are you Dr. Martin-Naar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012Phone(516) 316-5011
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marylyn Martin-Naar, MD is a board certified internist in Phoenix, Arizona. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, North Carolina, and New York.
Education & Training
- Interfaith Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- University of the West Indies Faculty of Medical SciencesClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- AZ State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSERUM LEPTIN CONCENTRATION IN PATIENTS INFECTED WITH HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUSDariusz Nowak, Shailender K. Peesapati, Anani Jeet, Sabita Moktan, M. Miroslawa Kudej, Marylyn A. Martin-Naar, David Trauber, Maria F. Renedo> ;Endocrine Practice. 1999 May 1