Are you Dr. Samuel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5170 US Route 60
Huntington, WV 25705Phone(304) 528-4621Fax(304) 399-2392
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mathew Samuel, MD is a rheumatologist in Huntington, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Rheumatology, 1992 - 1994
- Robert Packer HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Christian Medical College LudhianaClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1994 - 2002
- KY State Medical License 1994 - 2020
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 1994
- NY State Medical License 1992 - 1994
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow American College of Rheumatology
- Dehradun: Won’t Be Able to Run Atal Ayushman Scheme as It Is Draining Our Resources, Say Private HospitalsOctober 22nd, 2019
- Apollo Plans a Heart Team to Help Patients BetterJune 7th, 2019