Dr. Taddeo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Pondfield Rd W
Bronxville, NY 10708Phone+1 914-793-1606Fax+1 914-793-1837
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matilda Taddeo is an internist in Bronxville, NY and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. She received her medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and has been in practice 34 years. She specializes in internal medicine & cardiology.
Education & Training
- Westchester Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1988 - 1989
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1986 - 1988
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1986 - 2025
- NJ State Medical License 1987 - 1993
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 1992
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence HospitalBronxville, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: