Dr. Acker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7501 S. Riverside Parkway
Tulsa, OK 74136Phone+1 918-710-4200Fax+1 918-293-3155
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- In His Image at St John Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2004 - 2015
- OK State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2014
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsUtility of 18F-FDG PET in Evaluating Cancers of LungMatthew R. Acker, Steven Burrell> ;Journal of Nuclear Medicine Technology. 2005 Jun 1
- St. John Medical CenterTulsa, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: