Dr. Andres is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1151 Hospital Way Bldg D
Pocatello, ID 83201Phone(208) 234-1960Fax(208) 233-5033
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama-TuscaloosaFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2015 - 2016
- Mercy Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2012 - 2014
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Internship, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State License 2016 - 2023
- AL State License 2015 - 2016
- CA State License 2009 - 2017
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: