Dr. Assing is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pasteur Dr
Palo Alto, CA 94305Phone+1 813-974-6311
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2012 - 2016
- University of South Florida College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsCurrent Update on Desmoid FibromatosisDhakshinamoorthy Ganeshan, Behrang Amini, Paul Nikolaidis, Matthew Assing, Raghunandan Vikram> ;Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 2019 Jan 1
- 7 citationsA comparison of the diagnostic accuracy of magnetic resonance imaging to axillary ultrasound in the detection of axillary nodal metastases in newly diagnosed breast ca...Matthew A. Assing, Bhavika K. Patel, Neel Karamsadkar, Jared Weinfurtner, Omar Usmani, John V. Kiluk, Jennifer S. Drukteinis> ;The Breast Journal. 2017 Nov 1
- 1 citationsDelayed levorotation of the heart in traumatic pericardial ruptureMatthew Assing, Natasa Dragicevic, Todd R. Hazelton, Leelakrishna Nallamshetty> ;Emergency Radiology. 2011 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: