Dr. Assing is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pasteur Dr
Palo Alto, CA 94305Phone(813) 974-6311
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2012 - 2016
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- TX State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsA comparison of the diagnostic accuracy of magnetic resonance imaging to axillary ultrasound in the detection of axillary nodal metastases in newly diagnosed breast ca...Matthew A. Assing, Bhavika K. Patel, Neel Karamsadkar, Jared Weinfurtner, Omar Usmani, John V. Kiluk, Jennifer S. Drukteinis> ;Breast Journal. 2017 Nov 1
- 1 citationsDelayed levorotation of the heart in traumatic pericardial ruptureMatthew Assing, Natasa Dragicevic, Todd R. Hazelton, Leelakrishna Nallamshetty> ;Emergency Radiology. 2011 Jun 1
- [Asthma on the island of Reunion: an analysis of the severity and therapeutic management].Paganin, F., Prévot, L., Assing, M., Gilbert, C., Bourdin, A., Arvin-Berod, C.> ;Rev Mal Respir. 2006 Feb
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research InstituteTampa, Florida
- Lee Memorial HospitalFort Myers, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: