Dr. Baker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4881 Sugar Maple Dr
Dayton, OH 45433Phone(937) 223-8840Fax(937) 223-0758
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wright State UniversityFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2013 - 2015
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 2010 - 2013
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Impact of Military Deployment on the Development and Behavior of Children.Nelson SC, Baker MJ, Weston CG> ;Pediatr. Clin. North Am.. 2016-10-01
- US Military Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Training Programs and Careers of Military Child Psychiatrists.Weston, C. G.,Dougherty, J. G.,Nelson, S. C.,Baker, M. J.,Chow, J. C.> ;Acad Psychiatry. 2015 Mar 26
- 9 citationsDistribution and morphology of the catecholaminergic neural elements in the human hypothalamusBertalan Dudas, M. Baker, G. Rotoli, George Grignol, Martha C. Bohn, Istvan Merchenthaler> ;Neuroscience. 2010 Nov 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: