Dr. Berke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1020 26th S St 100
Birmingham, AL 35205Phone+1 205-332-3155Fax+1 866-644-8086
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1992 - 1995
- Rutgers Health/Cooperman Barnabas Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1992 - 1999
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: