Dr. Boente is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1406 Sixth Avenue North
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Phone(320) 255-5621
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1986 - 1990
- Rush Medical College of Rush UniversityClass of 1986
- Duke University School of MedicineFellowship, gynecologic oncology
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2019
- MN State Medical License 2001 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Join now to see all
- Paclitaxel and Carboplatin With or Without Metformin Hydrochloride in Treating Patients With Stage III, IV, or Recurrent Endometrial Cancer Start of enrollment: 2014 Mar 01Pisani, A.L.,Green, A.E.,Jain, A.,Secord, A.A.,Robinson-Bennett, B.L.,Ardman, B.,Rimel, B.J.,Aghajanian, C.,Johnston, C.M.,Wong, C.,Holschneider, C.H.,Kim, C.H.,Darus, C.J.,Spann, C.O.,Kredentser, D.C.,En...
- Dasatinib in Treating Patients With Recurrent or Persistent Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, Endometrial or Peritoneal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2014 Feb 01Pisani, A.L.,Mahdavi, A.,Green, A.E.,Mathews, C.A.,Darus, C.J.,Mutch, D.G.,Griffin, D.,Hyman, D.,Hyman, D.M.,Miller, D.S.,Sutton, G.P.,Cantuaria, G.H.,Frederickson, H.L.,Wade, J.L.,Hoffman, J.S.,Carlson, ...
- Methotrexate or Dactinomycin in Treating Patients With Low-Risk Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia Start of enrollment: 2012 Jun 01Schink, J.C.,Farley, J.H.,Mell, L.K.,Lentz, S.E.,Hoffman, J.S.,Srinivasiah, J.,Green, A.E.,Richards, W.E.,Burke, J.J.,Kimball, R.E.,Yamada, S.D.,Sharma, S.K.,Method, M.W.,Sutton, G.P.,Wender, D.B.,Pavelka...
- A Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Chemotherapy Following Chemoradiation as Primary Treatment for Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer Compared to Chemoradiation Alone: The OUTBACK Trial Start of enrollment: 2012 Jan 01Benjamin, I.,Mannel, R.S.,Moore, K.N.,Morgan, R.E.,Scribner, D.R.,Thigpen, J.T.
- Radiation Therapy With or Without Chemotherapy in Patients With Stage I or Stage II Cervical Cancer Who Previously Underwent Surgery Start of enrollment: 2010 Apr 01Wolfson, A.H.,Nowlan, A.W.,Lyss, A.P.,Pisani, A.L.,Mendivil, A.A.,Mahdavi, A.,Zibelli, A.M.,Green, A.E.,Kamat, A.A.,Edraki, B.,Greer, B.E.,Kim, B.,Rimel, B.J.,Chang, B.K.,McCourt, C.K.,Muller, C.Y.,Cho, C...
- Radiation Therapy With or Without Cisplatin in Treating Patients With Recurrent Endometrial Cancer Start of enrollment: 2008 Feb 01Pisani, A.L.,Green, A.E.,Soisson, A.P.,Marchello, B.T.,Knab, B.R.,Wong, C.,Holschneider, C.H.,Zarwan, C.L.,Silver, D.F.,D'Ambrosio, D.J.,Kushner, D.M.,O'Malley, D.M.,Spector, D.M.,Bender, D.P.,Warshal, D....
- Carboplatin, Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine Hydrochloride With or Without Bevacizumab After Surgery in Treating Patients With Recurrent Ovarian Epithelial Cancer, Primary Peritoneal Cavity Cancer, or Fallopian Tube Cancer Start of enrollment: 2007 Dec 01Conlin, A.K.,Coleman, R.L.,McHale, M.T.,Bristow, R.E.,Lentz, S.E.,Pisani, A.L.,Tewari, K.S.,Chen, L.,Berek, J.S.,Sturtz, K.,Davidson, S.A.,Cathcart, C.K.,Kueck, A.S.,Hoffman, J.S.,Stella, P.J.,Cosin, J.A....
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPredictive Blood-Based Biomarkers in Patients with Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Treated with Carboplatin and Paclitaxel with or without Bevacizumab: Results from GOG-0218.Angeles Alvarez Secord, Kirsten Bell Burdett, Kouros Owzar, David Tritchler, Alexander B. Sibley, Yingmiao Liu, Mark D. Starr, J. Chris Brady, Heather A. Lankes, Herbe...> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2020 Mar 15
- 1 citationsQuality of life, symptoms and care needs in patients with persistent or recurrent platinum-resistant ovarian cancer: An NRG Oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group study.Vivian E. von Gruenigen, Helen Q. Huang, David Cella, Michael A. Zevon, Jason A. Lachance, Joan L. Walker, Ritu Salani, Susan C. Modesitt, Robert T. Morris, William H....> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2018 Jul 1
- 137 citationsWeekly vs. Every-3-Week Paclitaxel and Carboplatin for Ovarian CancerJohn K. Chan, Mark F. Brady, Richard T. Penson, Helen Huang, Michael J. Birrer, Joan L. Walker, Paul DiSilvestro, Stephen C. Rubin, Lainie P. Martin, Susan A. Davidson...> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2016 Feb 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: