Are you Dr. Bridger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Polaris Pkwy Ste 1100
Westerville, OH 43082
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Bridger, MD is a board certified family physician in Westerville, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital and OhioHealth Grant Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsHumoral immunity in the chicken as affected by mercury.Matthew A. Bridger, J. Paul Thaxton> ;Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. 1983 Jan 1
- Cell-Mediated Immunity in the Chicken as Affected by MercuryMatthew A. Bridger, J. Paul Thaxton> ;Poultry Science. 1982 Dec 1
- OhioHealth Grant Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist HospitalColumbus, Ohio