Are you Dr. Campbell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1055 N Curtis Rd
Boise, ID 83706Phone(208) 322-1730Fax(208) 322-8996
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Campbell, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Boise, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Oregon, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa, and West Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- West Virginia University School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- ID State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine