Dr. Cusick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20940 N Tatum Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85050Phone+1 844-436-7874Fax+1 877-828-6834
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2004 - 2009
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2017
- AZ State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Mass in the neck after radiation exposure from Chernobyl disaster.John O'Brien, S. Michelle Shiller, Matthew G. Cusick, Baron L. Hamman> ;Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center). 2009 Apr 1
- Cold Is Gold for COVID-19 ScientistsFebruary 9th, 2021
- Abrazo Arrowhead CampusGlendale, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: