Are you Dr. Datzman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1808 Sherman Dr
Princeton, IN 47670Phone+1 469-401-2386
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Datzman, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Princeton, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio. He is affiliated with Gibson General Hospital, Wabash General Hospital, and Daviess Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- Wright State University/Dayton Community HospitalsResidency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1987 - 1988
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Gibson General HospitalPrinceton, Indiana
- Perry County Memorial HospitalTell City, Indiana
- Fayette County HospitalVandalia, Illinois
- Daviess Community HospitalWashington, Indiana
- Harrison County HospitalCorydon, Indiana
- Wabash General HospitalMount Carmel, Illinois
- Hammond-Henry HospitalGeneseo, Illinois
- Community Hospital of StauntonStaunton, Illinois