Dr. Dukehart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office175 West Rd
Ellington, CT 06029Phone(860) 375-9122Fax(860) 375-9133
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Berkshire Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1988 - 1994
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 1991 - 2001
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 36 citationsFunctional and structural changes in parotid glands of alcoholic cirrhotic patients.Sudhir K. Dutta, Matthew Dukehart, Ashok Narang, Patricia S. Latham> ;Gastroenterology. 1989 Feb 1
- Dietary fiber supplementation: effect on exocrine pancreatic secretion in man.Dukehart, M. R., Dutta, S. K., Vaeth, J.> ;Am J Clin Nutr. 1989 Nov
- Interactions of bombesin and substance P at the feline lower esophageal sphincter.Reynolds, J. C., Dukehart, M. R., Ouyang, A., Cohen, S.> ;J Clin Invest. 1986 Feb
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: