Dr. Emery is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Michigan St Ne
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone+1 616-391-1680
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1991 - 2025
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Learning by doing and creation of the shared discovery curriculum.Aron Sousa, Brian Mavis, Heather Laird-Fick, Robin DeMuth, Jonathan Gold, Matthew Emery, Gary Ferenchick, Anthony Paganini, Migdalisel Colon-Berlingeri, Cindy Arvidson...> ;Medical Education Online. 2023 Dec 1
- An outcomes research perspective on medical education: Has anything changed in the last 18 years?Matt Emery, Margaret Wolff, Chris Merritt, Herodotos Ellinas, Douglas McHugh, Mohammad Zaher, Meghan L Semiao, Larry D Gruppen> ;Medical Teacher. 2022 Dec 1
- Perceived Barriers to Using De-Escalation Techniques to Approach the Agitated Patient: Insights From Fourth-Year Medical Students.Meredith Sprince, Colleen Bush, Benjamin Long, Matthew Emery> ;Academic Medicine. 2021 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: