Dr. Emery is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Michigan St Ne
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone(616) 391-1680
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Spectrum Health-Butterworth CampusResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Revisiting the Core Entrustable Professional Activities for Entering Residency.Jonathan M. Amiel, Dorothy A. Andriole, Diane M. Biskobing, David R. Brown, William B. Cutrer, Matthew Emery, George C. Mejicano, Michael S. Ryan, Jennifer L Swails, D...> ;Academic Medicine. 2021 Jul 1
- Assessing the growth in clinical skills using a progress clinical skills examination.Heather Laird-Fick, Chi Chang, Ling Wang, Carol J. Parker, Robert Malinowski, Matthew Emery, David J. Solomon> ;PeerJ. 2020 May 1
- Experience with various techniques for fishhook removal in the emergency department.Kyle Beasley, Lindsey Ouellette, Colleen Bush, Matthew Emery, Stephanie Wigstadt, Lisa Ambrose, Jeffrey S. Jones> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: