Dr. Fleig is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1736 E Ridge Rd
Rochester, NY 14622Phone(585) 270-8971Fax(585) 270-8976
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National College of ChiropracticBA, Human Anatomy, 2001 - 2002
- University of RochesterResidency, Family Medicine, 2002
- Rush Medical College of Rush UniversityClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- Effects of polyamine analogues on prostatic adenocarcinoma cells in vitro and in vivo.Zagaja, G. P., Shrivastav, M., Fleig, M. J., Marton, L. J., Rinker-Schaeffer, C. W., Dolan, M. E.> ;Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 1998
- 11 citationsEffect of 1,19-Bis(ethylamino)-5,10,15-triazanonadecane on Human Tumor XenograftsM. Eileen Dolan, Matthew J. Fleig, Burt G. Feuerstein, Hirak S. Basu, Gordon D. Luk, Robert A. Casero, Laurence J. Marton> ;Cancer Research. 1994 Sep 1
- Rochester General HospitalRochester, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: