Dr. Flood is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1530 N Limestone St
Gaffney, SC 29340Phone+1 843-339-2100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Greenville (Greenville)Residency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1992 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- TN State Medical License 1994 - 2011
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsInjuries and deformities in fish: their potential impacts upon aquacultural production and welfareChris Noble, Hernán Alberto Cañon Jones, Børge Damsgård, Matthew J. Flood, Kjell Midling, Ana Roque, Bjørn-Steinar Sæther, Stephanie Yue Cottee> ;Fish Physiology and Biochemistry. 2012 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: