Dr. Fox is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3701 Katz Dr
Marion, IA 52302Phone(319) 377-2552Fax(319) 447-1347
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Sanford School of Medicine of the University of South DakotaClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- Low Rates of Treatment Failure in Children Aged 2-59 Months Treated for Severe Pneumonia: A Multisite Pooled AnalysisDonald M Thea, Matthew P Fox, Rachael Bonawitz> ;British Journal of Anaesthesia.
- Mercy Medical Center - Cedar RapidsCedar Rapids, Iowa
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: