Are you Dr. Friedman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1050 Sullivan Ave
South Windsor, CT 06074Phone(860) 644-3411Fax(860) 644-3346
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Friedman, MD is a board certified family physician in South Windsor, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital and Hartford Hospital.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- CT State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 1986 - 1989
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2003-2014
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- Adrenergic mediation of dissociative symptoms in posttraumatic stress disorder.Friedman MJ> ;J Clin Psychiatry. 2016-04-01
- Improving our understanding of posttraumatic trajectories.Friedman MJ> ;J Clin Psychiatry. 2015-09-01
- Using the WHODAS 2.0 to Assess Functioning Among Veterans Seeking Compensation for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.Marx, B. P.,Wolf, E. J.,Cornette, M. M.,Schnurr, P. P.,Rosen, M. I.,Friedman, M. J.,Keane, T. M.,Speroff, T.> ;Psychiatr Serv. 2015 Aug 19
- Join now to see all