Dr. Georgy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 S George St
York, PA 17403Phone+1 717-851-5001Fax+1 717-851-5114
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2003 - 2008
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Hematopathology, 2006 - 2007
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsLymphoma, leukemia, and pleiocytosis in cerebrospinal fluid: is accurate cytopathologic diagnosis possible based on morphology alone?Julie M. Wu, Matthew Georgy, Frances H. Burroughs, Edward G. Weir, Dorothy L. Rosenthal, Syed Z. Ali> ;Diagnostic Cytopathology. 2009 Nov 1
- 6 citationsPapillary conjunctivitis associated with Kikuchi disease.Anat Galor, Matthew Georgy, Henry A. Leder, James P. Dunn, George B Peters> ;Cornea. 2008 Sep 1
- 10 citationsAcute mixed lineage leukemia and a t(6;14)(q25;q32) in two adultsMatthew Georgy, Raluca Yonescu, Constance A. Griffin, Denise A.S. Batista> ;Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics. 2008 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: