Dr. Glowacki is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16221 W 159th St
Homer Glen, IL 60441Phone+1 708-422-4221Fax+1 708-422-4415
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St James Hospital - Midwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State License 1991 - 2023
- IL State License 1982 - 2023
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRisk factors of nosocomial bacteremia associated with pulmonary artery catheters in a critical care unit.Glowacki M, Quraishi Za, Zakhireh B> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 1990 Jun 1
- OSF Healthcare Little Company of Mary Medical CenterEvergreen Park, Illinois
- MetroSouth Medical CenterBlue Island, Illinois
- Franciscan Health Olympia FieldsOlympia Fields, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: