Are you Dr. Graber?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office611 Alcorn Dr
Corinth, MS 38834Phone(818) 981-7111Fax(662) 265-0857
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Graber, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Corinth, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi, Arizona, and Kentucky. He is affiliated with Abrazo West Campus.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Staten Island University Hospital Northwell HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- MS State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Abrazo Launches Two New Medical Residency Programs in GoodyearSeptember 17th, 2020
- Abrazo West CampusGoodyear, Arizona